Request Rehab Draw
NOTE: if you do not immediately get an email confirmation with a copy of your rehab draw request, we also did not get it either.
Rehab Draws will require a $100 Draw Fee
Once you have paid your draw inspection fee please be sure to submit your draw request online submission below.
- Draw inspections are done between Tuesday and Thursday of every week.
- Draw request MUST be submitted no later than Monday at 12 NOON EST. to be paid on Friday of that same week.
- A combo lock box is required. No lock box code, No Inspection, and a loss of paid inspection fee will apply and be applied for a trip charge.
- Make sure your lock box code is correct, we will not call borrower if it does not work.
- A specific time for the draw inspection cannot be guaranteed.
- Draws will be done during day light hours only.
- Draw inspection fees are non-refundable. Draw inspection fees must be paid prior to the draw inspection being performed and cannot be paid from the draw funds.
- Approved draws are paid to the borrower on Friday afternoon of the same week.
- Lien waivers are required by any and all contractors.
- Weekly approval or denial of a draw request is at the sole discretion of the draw inspector and is based solely upon the work completed or not completed.